Experienced, Trained & Certified Teams
Be site safe; DEFRA 2, RYA 2, IPAF, PASMA, Confined Spaces & First Aid
Henderson Thomas Associates (HTA) takes water awareness safety very seriously, If we are putting engineers in an hazardous environment it is paramount that they are trained and competent to carry out any works plus the equipment and tools are sufficient to keep them safe.
Water Awareness Safety Training Includes:
- DEFRA 2 - swift water & flood first responders SFR)
- Speed Boat - RYA 2
- MEWPS - IPAF
- Scaffolding – PASMA
- Confined Spaces Training – Working in and Rescue from confined spaces
- First Aid - RYA 2
Water related projects can often be high risk
HTA takes water awareness safety very seriously
it is vital that engineers are trained and equipment is sufficient
HTA are also able to supply all relevant safety and rescue equipment necessary for working above water and we can supply an underwater inspection / Topographic (TOPO) services if so required for structures adjacent to rivers and coastal areas.
Get the complete Service
We cover everything required for 'Working on or Near Water' Projects
Your hiring Check List
Safety is paramount when working on or near water and best practice should always be adhered to, reducing risk and liability.
Therefore, before you consider contracting a company check they have the following:
- 1. Pontoon Training – Incorrect set-up can result in danger to engineers life.
- 2. Water Awareness Training (DEFRA) – To facilitate land based / wading safe rescue in an emergency.
- 3. Safety Boat Handler (RYA Speed Boat Level 2) – Safe deep water rescue.
- 4. Engineers First Aid (Level 2) Trained – Resuscitation skills are more likely to be required when water is involved.
Still got questions? Give us a call!
Take advantage of our Open Door Policy
Even if you do not end up using HTA we are happy to advise on the best course of action for the outcome you wish to achieve.
It is impossible for one company to carry out every project, however we can share our expertise far and wide.