Proof & Failure Load Testing to Coatings, Repairs & Fixings
From major anchoring systems to adhesion testing on various structures, HTA has the knowledge and the equipment to carry out varying load / adhesion testing.
requiring safety accredited, multi-skilled staff plus an array of equipment
HTA can provide the full service saving you time money and hassle
These fall into 3 the following main categories
Including: Paint, Tiles, Floor Coverings et al
HTA can carry out Pull-Off and Adhesion Testing to a variety of coatings varying from:
- Network Rail painted structures
- Bridge Deck Water Proofing Systems
- Plus a variety of painted elements such as Bridge Crash Barriers.
This work is carried out utilising Elcometer's Pull-Off Tester (as pictured) and the Hydrajaws Pull-Off Tester.
These tests are normally complimentary to other adhesion testing such as "Cross-Hatch" Adhesion Testing and other visual and corrosion surveys.
Including: Concrete, Screeds, Tiling Systems, Cladding Units et al
HTA can carry out Pull-Off Testing to a variety of construction materials, for the following:
- Compliance Testing
- Determination of Adhesion Values for Screeds and Tiling Systems
- Surface Adhesion Testing to concrete prior to installation of FRP Systems.
This work is carried out utilising the Hydrajaws Pull-Off Tester (as pictured) and in many cases the Pull-Off equipment and set up is bespoke to the project.
Including: Anchorages, Bolts, Ties et al
HTA can carry out Pull-Off to a variety of fixings to Proof Load or Failure. Examples of testing are not limited to but include:
- LUL Stations Cable Management System Proof Load Testing to Fixings to Tunnel Lining
- Bridge Parapet Anchorage Testing Proof Loading
- Window Cleaning Restrain Systems Proof Loading
This work is carried out utilising the Hydrajaws Pull Off Tester (as pictured)and in many cases the Pull-Off equipment and set up is bespoke to the project.
Get Definitive Answers not Guesswork
Take advantage of our Open Door Policy
Even if you do not end up using HTA we are happy to advise on the best course of action for the outcome you wish to achieve.
It is impossible for one company to carry out every project, however we can share our expertise far and wide.